WordPress creates an annual report for bloggers who use their service. I just (finally) opened mine and go some eye opening information:
- In 2012, there were 67 new posts on The Set Fee Real Estate Blog, bringing the total to 292.
- There were about 5,400 total views in the year, with the busiest day being February 15, with 72 views.
- The post that garnered the most views on that day was about Maurine Grisso’s REO Training.
- Most viewed posts for the year were (in order):
- How To Do It, Step 6: Accountabiity
- The Buyer Questionaire
- Old Scripts/ New Scripts
- Full Service Broker vs Limited Service Broker vs Discount Broker
- Clarifying Terms: Full Service Broker, Limited Service Broker, Discounter, Help-U-Sell
It seems pretty clear that the public is confused about the difference between full service, limited service, discount service and Help-U-Sell. I’d probably do myself a favor by writing more about this murky topic.
- Most people came to this site via Networked Blogs, HelpUSell.com, and Facebook
- My most active commenters were:
- Kirk Eisele
- Dan Desmond
- Don Taylor
- Robin Rowland
- Jeanne Strayer
Wouldn’t you like to put those five people in a room and then sit back and listen to them talk!
You can view the full report HERE.