- You are a Set Fee Real Estate Company
- You market TO sellers
- You market FOR listings because listings create opportunities for Lead Generation (Sign, Ad, Directional, Arrounds, Open House, etc)
- Leads drive your business – there is no such thing as a ‘bad’ or ‘dead’ lead at Help-U-Sell
- You realize that the way leads are handled and managed in your office is key to your success.
- The one skill you practice almost constantly is: handling buyer and seller inquiries, whether on the phone or from the Internet
- You keep hard copies of all your buyer leads in a Buyer Pool Book. This is the first place you go when you have a new listing. It also feeds the buyer agents you bring in to help you take care of the business (leads) you’ve created
- You recognize word-of-mouth advertising – whether via Facebook, Yelp, Zillow or the old fashioned way, person-t0-person – is the most powerful form of advertising there is
- You build this word-of-mouth advertising by doing an excellent job, saving people money, and staying in touch
- Your goal is to have your client base be so delighted with the service they receive (and the savings they achieve) that they become advocates for you in the field, a word-of-mouth recommending army
- You believe in systems and employ them to do large numbers of transactions with just a few people
- You are developing an asset (your company) and you have an exit strategy in mind, even if it is decades away
- And, Oh yes: you are having a whole lot of fun, too!
And welcome to your life on Help-U-Sell!