Real estate sales commissions are high because they are designed to compensate four people: the listing agent, the listing agent’s broker – the selling agent (the one who brings in the buyer) and the selling agent’s broker.
Most real estate commissions are a percentage of the sales price that you pay whether outside brokers and agents are involved or not. Because they are a percentage, the more expensive your home, the more you will pay.
At Help-U-Sell, we ‘un-bundle’ commissions and services. Our home sellers may choose to offer their property for sale through outside brokers and agents – or not. They may choose to go into the local MLS – or not.
Regardless which services the home sellers selects at the time of listing, however, the final fee is based on how the home actually sells. If there is no outside office or agent involved in the transaction, all the seller pays is the Help-U-Sell Set Fee.
That’s another difference: instead of a percentage based commission, our sellers pay a low Set Fee to market their homes through Help-U-Sell. And while there are minor variations based on specific market niches, generally the seller with the $400,000 home who lists with Help-U-Sell will pay the same Set Fee as the seller with the $350,000 home.
We are a full service real estate company. We do what ordinary brokers do and more, including:
- Consulting with you on pre-sale preparation and pricing
- Calculating your estimated net proceeds
- Marketing you home using the most up-to-date and effective methods
- Helping you evaluate every offer that is received
- Looking out for your best interest through the transaction
- Communicating what’s going on every step of the way
- Handling problems as they arise
- Coordinating inspections and transaction deadlines
- Reviewing closing documents with you
Plus – we will save you thousands over what you’d pay most ordinary real estate brokers!